This is a 70 question tag inspired by the Emily Rose blog. It’s the first tag I have ever done. I thought the questions were cool. And I tag you to do the 70 question tag too! And please if you do this tag let me know in the comment section so I can check it out. Feel free to add photos!
*Please note* I did change/ add about 5 questions because I felt like it!
1.What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
- I decided to be happier and more fulfilled by doing more art every day.
2.What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
- I am renting a newer larger house.
3. What’s your favorite season?
- Moderate weather… We don’t really have seasons in San Francisco or in Mexico where I live now.
4.What’s your favorite holiday?
- Christmas… I love the lights in San Francisco in the center of town on a cold night after all the shops have closed. And Christmas trees. I could care less if there are any presents under the tree. But, I love to see the a Christmas tree all decorated with blinking lights and all the ornaments.
5.Would you ever live anywhere besides the city?
- It depends… I would never live more than 1 hour outside a large city for transportation (airport) and shopping reasons.
6.What’s your favorite ice-cream?
- pralines n’ cream
7.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- Yes, if I’m not in a hurry or irritated over something.
8.What’s your favorite dessert?
- Anything with whipped cream.
9.Cake or Pie?
- Pie a la mode
10.What’s your least favorite food?
- Usually fish type dishes
11.What’s your favorite condiment?
- mayonnaise is my love.
12.It’s brunch, what do you eat?
- I down some waffles with fruit and cream on top, bacon, eggs and some muffins.
13.What’s your favorite color?
- I actually prefer everything to be black and white.
14.What color dress did you wear to your prom?
15.Blow dry or Air dry?
- Totally blow dry. But, now that I live in Mexico where it is over 100 degrees every day my answer is air dry.
16.Do you think you’re strong?
17.Who’s a person you would love to have a coffee with?
- Author Anne Rice. *Side note* I actually got an email from Anne one time when I wrote to her to ask a question about publishing. People always ask me if the email was really from her and not her assistant. I do think it was from her and no one will be able to convince me otherwise!
18.When was the last time you cried?
- When I was telling my boyfriend how Ole’ Yeller died in the book written by Fred Gipson just a few weeks ago.
19.Who’s the last person you texted?
- One of my clients a few days ago.
20.Twitter or Instagram?
- I don’t do Instagram yet. But, I feel Instagram is great stuff. I do Twitter and am not impressed.
21.Who should everyone follow right now?
22.Had you ever had anything stolen from you?
- Yes… My purse was taken one time in a club.
23.Last country you visited?
- San Francisco in the US. I now live in Mexico full time but I grew up in San Francisco and go back there to visit.
24.Country you wish to visit?
- I have a dream of going to Egypt with my boyfriend and seeing the pyramids during sunset while riding on a camel across the dessert.
26.Do you have a pet now?
- Yes, I have a dog. And I hope to get a 2nd dog one day.
27.What is your pets name?
- Brownie Bacon Pacassio… a.k.a. ‘The Beast’
28.Favorite Disney animal?
29.What are you doing tomorrow?
- Working from home.
30.What are you most excited about in life right now?
- Getting my residency in Mexico.
31.Whats your favorite book you have ever read?
- The vampire & witch chronicles by Anne Rice, Summer of the Monkey and anything by Roald Dahl (author of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)
32.What are you completely bored of right now?
- Beauty vloggers doing and the same material as everyone else over and over. For example… Is this makeup really waterproof, makeup hauls without review and Too Faced & Colorpop promotions. I feel I will surely scream if I see another one of those videos.
33.What’s your favorite beverage?
34.What’s your favorite cocktail?
- white Russian
35.What would you order at a drive thru?
- Hamburger, fries, milkshake
36.What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
- A handmade toy wooden rabbit
37.What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
- I really connected to Sex and the City and Gossip Girl. Love the fashion and stories of those 2 shows.
38.What’s a movie that made you cry?
- Don’t judge me. .. Its a stupid dog movie my boyfriend made me watch called, ‘Hachi’
39.Who do you miss the most?
- My grandmother
40.What’s something you can’t do?
41.What are your nicknames?
42.What makes you laugh out loud?
- My dog acting silly.
43.Heels or Flats?
- I’m torn on this question. It’s flats for walking around being normal. But, its heels all the way when going out on the town.
44.What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
- Moving out of the US to Mexico full time.
45.What’s one thing you’ve wanted to do but been scared of?
- Not being able to do everything I want.
46.What’s one thing you’re most proud of?
- Getting a BA
47.What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
- I wanted to dance ballet professionally.
48.Dogs or Cats?
49.What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
- It really does not matter what anyone thinks of you except you.
50.Bath or Shower?
51.What’s your favorite scented candle?
- marshmallow fireside and or anything salted caramel
52,If you could spend three months anywhere, where would it be?
- France, Thailand or Egypt
53.Are you messy or neat?
54.What’s the first thing you do each morning?
- Brush my teeth and make a cup of coffee.
55.What do you have for breakfast?
- These hard Mexican cookie things. They are kind of like hard biscuits with sugar on them.
56.What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
- Make sure all the doors and windows are locked and make sure the dog is okay.
57.What’s one skill you wish you had?
- Sometimes I wish I would be better at IT type stuff.
58.What’s your favorite pizza?
- Chicago style combination.
59.Describe your ideal man in 3 words?
- bad ass
- good sense of humor
60.Who was the last person you spoke on the phone too?
- my mother
61.At what age were you the happiest?
- Thats a difficult one. Sometimes I think it was high school even though I did not think so at the time.
62.What’s the last thing you ate?
- Reeses candy bar
63.Where do you go when you need to be alone?
- I walk in town or on the beach. Or, I go into my home office.
64.What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
- What I want to do with my life, making my makeup blog work, getting a 2nd dog, moving my family to another state and finishing my book.
65.What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
- messing around on the computer
66.What are you listening to right now?
- I like older easy listening music.
67.On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you about life right now?
- Maybe 7 – 8… But, I really don’t strive to be happy, I strive to be content. I’m about a 9 for being content.
68.Is there a dessert you don’t like?
69.What is the farthest you have been from home?
70.What job would you do if you could pick anything?
- I’d like to blog for a living. Maybe even have more than one blog on more than one thing.
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE
- DUPES 100+ MAC lipsticks
- MODERN RENAISSANCE palette alternatives COASTAL SCENTS
- MELT RUST eye shadow stack alternatives under $10
- BLUSH high end dupes drugstore – or – 50+ beautiful drugstore blushes under $12
- DUPE… NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette